Key dates* and deadlines for the ETF Category – Hong Kong 2018
|Entries Open||July 30, 2018|
|Early Bird Offer Ends||August 17, 2018|
|Entries Close||August 29, 2018|
|Submission Deadline||October 5, 2018|
|Onsite Reviews (Capability Categories)||November 5 to 16, 2018|
|Results Announcement||November 27, 2018|
|Award Presentation Ceremony||January 22, 2019|
*The organizer reserves the right to change any event dates without prior notice.
Step One - Online Entries
- Entry Application and Paper Submission are intended to be simple, straightforward and are all conducted online.
- Read the entry guidelines carefully.
- Within, you will find detailed requirements for each category and the methodology they will be subject to.
Step Two - Online Entries
- Submit entries online by or before the closing date to secure entry consideration. Late entries will not be
- Once the online entries are received, applicants will receive an email acknowledgment with the invoice for the entry fee.
Step Three - Online Submission
- When entries close, a link for Online Submission will be sent out by email.
- Make your Online Submission and upload all required documents by or before the submission deadline. Please note that all entry fees must be received before your submissions can be processed. There will be no exceptions!
A fee will be levied on each category entered, but a discount during the Early bird period as well as for Multiple Entries will apply. Please click here to see the Pricing Chart.
Each entry includes with a 2-pager summary featuring the judges feedback on your category’s strengths and weaknesses, your ranking among your peers, for the group you have entered.